We welcome contributions in the form of 20 minutes talks from scientists of different fields.
Non-exhaustive list of topics
- Multilayer representation of social opinion
- Cascade effects: rumor diffusion
- Informational bubbles and echo chambers
- Integrating heterogeneities in opinion models
- Personal network of opinion leaders, multi-scale effects
- Role on the different types of media on opinion dynamics
If you would like to contribute a talk, please prepare a single page abstract including one optional figure in pdf format no larger than 10 MB.
The abstract should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before
May 3 May 24, 2021. Please also register for this satellite and the main conference.
Contributions will be assigned for peer review to a pair of members of the Scientific Committee, according to the main discipline(s) involved in the proposed abstract. They will be evaluated according to their quality and their pertinence in regard of the satellite topics.
- Abstract submission deadline
May 3May 24, 2021
- Notification of acceptance
May 13May 31, 2021
- Registration for the Satellite
- June 1, 2021
- Early bird registration deadline for Networks 2021
May 15June 1, 2021
- Registration deadline for Networks 2021
June 1June 13, 2021
- Satellite session
- July 2, 2021